Grofers is a mobile app-based grocery delivery service that allows users to browse and order products from local stores and supermarkets. The company was founded in 2013 by IIT Delhi alumni Albinder Dhindsa and Saurabh Kumar. Grofers currently operates in over twenty cities in India and has plans to expand to other countries in the future.
How To Sell Grocery On Grofers
Grofers is an online grocery store that allows users to order groceries and other household items for delivery. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Gurugram, India. Grofers operates in over 25 cities in India and has plans to expand to additional countries in the future. To sell groceries on Grofers, a business must first create an account with the company. Once registered, the business can submit a request to become a Grofers partner. Once
– A smartphone or computer with internet access – Grofers app installed – Grocery list of items to be sold
- Get quotes for the items on your list select a delivery time and date receive your groceries at your doorstep
- Open an account on grofers
- Upload your grocery list on grofers
– List out the groceries that you would like to sell on Grofers. – Create a catchy and informative product title. – Write a brief and catchy description of your product. – Upload high quality images of your product.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Sell On Blinkists?
Blinkist is an app that offers users a selection of 15-minute audio and text book summaries of nonfiction titles. The app is free to download, but users can purchase a subscription for $4.99 per month that gives them unlimited access to all the titles in the Blinkist library. Blinkist also offers a 7-day free trial.
How Do I List My Product On Grofers?
To list your product on Grofers, you will need to create a merchant account and submit the product information.
How Do I List Products In Grofers?
To list products in Grofers, open the app and click on the “plus” button on the top-right corner of the home screen. This will open up a list of options, from which you can select “Add product.” Enter the name of the product and its price, and then click on “Add.”
Grofers is a mobile app that enables users to order groceries and other items from local stores and receive them at their doorstep. The company has partnerships with over 12,000 stores in India. Grofers is headquartered in Gurgaon, India.