To become a ChowNow driver, you must have a valid driver’s license and a car in good condition. You must also be at least 21 years of age and have at least one year of driving experience.
How To Become A Chownow Driver
There is no one specific route to becoming a driver for ChowNow, as the company is always looking for qualified drivers from a variety of backgrounds. However, some tips on how to become a ChowNow driver include having a clean driving record, being familiar with the city you will be driving in, and having customer service experience. In addition, drivers must be at least 21 years old.
1. A computer with internet access 2. A valid driver’s license 3. Proof of insurance 4. A car
- Upload required documents
- Pass the background check complete orientation start driving
- Create a chownow driver account
- Complete the chownow driver application
1. Chownow is always looking for new drivers to join their team! 2. As a Chownow driver, you will be responsible for delivering food orders to customers’ homes. 3. The ideal candidate will have a valid driver’s license and their own vehicle. 4. A friendly and customer-oriented attitude is a must. 5. Drivers must be available to work evenings and weekends. 6. Prior experience in
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Chownow Have Their Own Drivers?
Yes, ChowNow has their own drivers.
Is Chownow The Same As Grubhub?
Yes and no. ChowNow is a food delivery service that allows users to order food from local restaurants and have it delivered to their door. Grubhub is a similar service, but also offers online ordering for pickup or delivery from restaurants that do not partner with ChowNow.
How Many Employees Does Chownow Have?
As of September 2017, ChowNow has over 350 employees.
The best way to become a ChowNow driver is to go to the ChowNow website and apply. Drivers must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license.